- a visitor to our website; or
- a customer who has ordered the goods or services that we provide.
Personal Data Includes :
- Certain information that we collect automatically when you visit our website
- Certain information collected on submission; and
- Optional information that you provide to us voluntarily (see below);
Personal Data Excludes :
- information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person
- permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically
- non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us; and
- information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including any blog, chat room, community, classifieds, or discussion board (because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal data subject to protection under this policy).
Common Examples :Common examples of the types of personal data which we may collect and process includes your :
- identifying information – such as your name, date of birth, or identification number of any kind;
- contact information – such as your phone number or email address;
- address information – such as your physical or postal address;
Sensitive Personal Data :Depending on the goods or services that you require, we may also collect sensitive personal data like your bank account details.
Acceptance Required :
- You must accept all the terms of this policy when you order or use any of our goods or services, or our website. You may not order or use any of our goods or services, or our website if you do not accept this policy
Legal Capacity :
- You may not access our website to order our goods or services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts
Deemed Acceptance :
- By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
Your Obligations :
- You may only send us your own personal data or the personal data of another data subject where you have their permission to do so, with a written consent.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time by updating this web page. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by sending you an email detailing the changes that we have made and indicating the date that they were last updated. If you do not agree with the changes, you may discontinue the use of our website or services. We apologise for any inconvenience these changes have brought upon you. Please feel free to contact us with you concerns or queries. If you continue to use the website or our goods or services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted those updated terms.
On Order :
- When you order any goods or services from us, you will be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basis (goods information or services information)
From Browser :
- Please note that other websites visited before entering our website might place personal data within your URL during a visit to it, and we have no control over such websites. Accordingly, a subsequent website that collects URL information may log some personal data.
- We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Web Beacons :
- Our website may contain electronic image requests (called a single-pixel gif or web beacon request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share any of your personal data. We merely use them to compile anonymous information about our website.
Optional Details :
- You may also provide additional information to us on a voluntary basis (optional information). This includes content or products that you decide to upload or download from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage or promotions, respond to surveys, order certain additional goods or services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of our website.
- goods purposes – such as collecting orders for, supplying, and supporting our goods;
- services purposes – such as providing our services;
- marketing purposes – such as pursuing lawful related marketing activities;
- business purposes – such as internal audit, accounting, business planning, and joint ventures, disposals of business, or other proposed and actual transactions; and
- legal purposes – such as handling claims, complying with regulations, or pursuing good governance.
We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
Consent To Collection :
- in accordance with applicable law;
- when you provide us with any registration information or optional information.
Our Obligations :
- We may use your personal data to fulfill our obligations to you.
Messages And Updates :
- We may send administrative messages and email updates to you about our service. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
- Our goods suppliers or service providers under contract who help supply certain goods or help with parts of our business operations, including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services (our contracts dictate that these goods suppliers or service providers only use your information in connection with the goods they supply or services they perform for us and not for their own benefit);
- credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the services to receive payments and you meet their criteria); and
- other third parties who provide us with relevant services where appropriate
- We may disclose your personal data as required by law or governmental audit
Law Enforcement :
We may disclose personal data if required:
- by a court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
to prevent violation of our terms of service.
Marketing Purposes :
- We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal data to advertisers or business partners
- We may need to disclose personal data to our employees that require the personal data to do their jobs. These include our responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, or other personnel. Any of our employees or personnel that handle your personal data will have signed non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
Change Of Ownership :
- If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal data we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal data migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal data
Unauthorised Disclosure :
- We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosure of your personal data by third parties who are not subject to our control
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.